In the News
Entrepreneurs and corporate leaders from across the Bay Area will gather to hear from innovators and luminaries in business to discuss entrepreneurship and ways to help more women-owned businesses succeed.
Vaneese Johnson, The Boldness Coach™, certified Executive Coach, Global Speaker, and Brand Strategist will moderate a panel discussion entitled, “Risk Taking: Small Steps vs. Giant Leaps” at this year’s Watermark Entrepreneur Conference Tuesday, October 17, 2017, in Mountain View, CA. Watermark is the Bay Area’s largest membership organization dedicated to increasing the number of women in leadership positions.
The Watermark Entrepreneur Conference draws women (and some men) who are interested in starting a business or are already running their own business and features several prominent investors from Silicon Valley and beyond. “I’m excited to moderate this discussion and to ignite a fire in women looking to start or grow their businesses,” Vaneese Johnson explained.
Through her executive coaching and international speaking engagements, Vaneese Johnson empowers women entrepreneurs to accentuate their professional presence with authenticity and authority using her proprietary success fundamentals of Branding Out Loud Daily (BOLD), Branding their Innovated Gifts (BIG) and being Branded and Distinctive (BAD). Ms. Johnson helps savvy women entrepreneurs leverage their brand, industry trends, and cutting-edge strategies to achieve personal and professional success.
Upcoming Speaking Events
Richmond Main Street Business Bites
May 19th @ 6pm – 8pm
Facilitated by Vaneese Johnson
Download the flyer here | More information
AT&T 2016 Professional Development Boot Camp
Keynote Speaker – Vaneese Johnson
Download flyer here | More information
*If you or your organization is ready for a speaker to create a BOLD shift with your team or audience, be sure to Book Vaneese for your next event.
I am looking forward to INSPIRING your audience with ENERGY and MOTIVATION to ACHIEVE personal GREATNESS in their lives.
– Christopher Thomas, Commercial Division Manager at Land Home Financial Services, Inc.
– Wendy Enelow, CCM, MRW, JCTC, CPRW, Founder & Co-President at Emerald Career Publishing
– Cindy Skalicky, Owner at On Point Communications, LLC/strong>
Connect with Vaneese on Facebook!
Connect with Vaneese on Twitter!
- RT @supportissexy : @SharRonJamison @AlexOkoroji @BoldnessCoach @AllThingsVikki @vnkong Thank you!! 2 weeks ago
- RT @loafocus : As you count your blessings, more are revealed to you. 2 weeks ago
- RT @_Inspirational2 : It is impossible to feel good and be having negative thoughts. If you are feeling good, it's because you are thinking… 2 weeks ago
- RT @LipstickChatter : Never feel bad about what you've done for someone who doesn't appreciate it. Your blessings don't come from people, th… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SuperSoulSunday : “You can drown at thinking about all the help that is needed in the world. You have to pick what you are good at and w… 2 weeks ago