In the News
Vaneese Johnson selected to be a panelist at the Small Business Leadership Summit in Washington D.C. is one of more than 150 small business leaders from across the country invited to discuss the most pressing issues facing small businesses; opportunity to talk with elected officials and members of the Obama Administration about policies to bolster small business.
“Being chosen to speak at this year’s Summit allows me a unique opportunity to discuss important issues facing small business owners and other entrepreneurs today,” said Vaneese Johnson. Ms. Johnson will speak on a panel focusing on the opportunities and challenges faced by freelancers including growth strategies for freelancers, how to move the freelance economy forward from a policy standpoint and how to finance a small business. “Voicing our needs and concerns directly to policymakers and other experts is a critical step in getting our nation’s leaders to listen to the small business community. I am honored to speak at this year’s Summit and will proudly bring the Bay Area’s small business concerns to the table to advocate on behalf of our hardworking entrepreneurs and innovators.”
Access the entire Press Release | More information on the event
Upcoming Speaking Events
Richmond Main Street Business Bites
May 19th @ 6pm – 8pm
Facilitated by Vaneese Johnson
Download the flyer here | More information
AT&T 2016 Professional Development Boot Camp
Keynote Speaker – Vaneese Johnson
Download flyer here | More information
*If you or your organization is ready for a speaker to create a BOLD shift with your team or audience, be sure to Book Vaneese for your next event.
I am looking forward to INSPIRING your audience with ENERGY and MOTIVATION to ACHIEVE personal GREATNESS in their lives.
– Christopher Thomas, Commercial Division Manager at Land Home Financial Services, Inc.
– Wendy Enelow, CCM, MRW, JCTC, CPRW, Founder & Co-President at Emerald Career Publishing
– Cindy Skalicky, Owner at On Point Communications, LLC/strong>
Connect with Vaneese on Facebook!
Connect with Vaneese on Twitter!
- Get out of the commodity zone with your business! Join me & Register at https://t.co/MNHDe8fBco. #BOLDBIGBAD https://t.co/ycUAULMQEP 8 hours ago
- 99 percent of Hurricane Matthew aid requested by NC denied by Trump... https://t.co/ZeWA5uy615 by #cindyfsolomon vi… https://t.co/sg41L5Tipa 2 weeks ago
- This story has been updated to more precisely describe Spicer's location near White... https://t.co/lPbGOUaQF7 by #DvinMsM via @c0nvey 2 weeks ago
- RT @HaroldLeffall1 : You Are Enough!!! "CHECK IN!!!" https://t.co/6EQWl1Xckf 2 weeks ago
- President Trump sent 4 tweets on the Sally Yates hearing. Not one of them was... https://t.co/ArQgHfcd7E by… https://t.co/WtjkCn0zvH 2 weeks ago