In the Press
Vaneese Johnson selected to be a panelist at the Small Business Leadership Summit in Washington D.C. is one of more than 150 small business leaders from across the country invited to discuss the most pressing issues facing small businesses; opportunity to talk with elected officials and members of the Obama Administration about policies to bolster small business.
“Being chosen to speak at this year’s Summit allows me a unique opportunity to discuss important issues facing small business owners and other entrepreneurs today,” said Vaneese Johnson. Ms. Johnson will speak on a panel focusing on the opportunities and challenges faced by freelancers including growth strategies for freelancers, how to move the freelance economy forward from a policy standpoint and how to finance a small business. “Voicing our needs and concerns directly to policymakers and other experts is a critical step in getting our nation’s leaders to listen to the small business community. I am honored to speak at this year’s Summit and will proudly bring the Bay Area’s small business concerns to the table to advocate on behalf of our hardworking entrepreneurs and innovators.”
Connect with Vaneese on Facebook!
Connect with Vaneese on Twitter!
- RT @workwithpurpose : @BoldnessCoach talking about creating a bold, big, bad business brand in the careers industry @CareerTL https://t.co/k… 2 days ago
- RT @HaroldLeffall1 : "You Are Enough" Empowerment hits Atlanta next Saturday, July 1, 2017... https://t.co/90m05pvDaw #nextlevel... https://… 2 days ago
- RT @brandcareermgmt : The paradox of authenticity by @dann_albright https://t.co/K7O6Y8wjqO @williamarruda says "It's all about authenticity… 6 days ago
- RT @robertkennedy3 : If I quit now, I will be back to where I started, & when I started I was desperately wishing to be where I am now. - Un… 1 week ago
- RT @HaroldLeffall1 : "Don't remain where you are just to make others comfortable...keep moving forward...you have too much life to... https:… 1 week ago