In the Press
Entrepreneurs and corporate leaders from across the Bay Area will gather to hear from innovators and luminaries in business to discuss entrepreneurship and ways to help more women-owned businesses succeed.
Vaneese Johnson, The Boldness Coach™, certified Executive Coach, Global Speaker, and Brand Strategist will moderate a panel discussion entitled, “Risk Taking: Small Steps vs. Giant Leaps” at this year’s Watermark Entrepreneur Conference Tuesday, October 17, 2017, in Mountain View, CA. Watermark is the Bay Area’s largest membership organization dedicated to increasing the number of women in leadership positions.
The Watermark Entrepreneur Conference draws women (and some men) who are interested in starting a business or are already running their own business and features several prominent investors from Silicon Valley and beyond. “I’m excited to moderate this discussion and to ignite a fire in women looking to start or grow their businesses,” Vaneese Johnson explained.
Through her executive coaching and international speaking engagements, Vaneese Johnson empowers women entrepreneurs to accentuate their professional presence with authenticity and authority using her proprietary success fundamentals of Branding Out Loud Daily (BOLD), Branding their Innovated Gifts (BIG) and being Branded and Distinctive (BAD). Ms. Johnson helps savvy women entrepreneurs leverage their brand, industry trends, and cutting-edge strategies to achieve personal and professional success.
Vaneese Johnson selected to be a panelist at the Small Business Leadership Summit in Washington D.C. is one of more than 150 small business leaders from across the country invited to discuss the most pressing issues facing small businesses; opportunity to talk with elected officials and members of the Obama Administration about policies to bolster small business.
“Being chosen to speak at this year’s Summit allows me a unique opportunity to discuss important issues facing small business owners and other entrepreneurs today,” said Vaneese Johnson. Ms. Johnson will speak on a panel focusing on the opportunities and challenges faced by freelancers including growth strategies for freelancers, how to move the freelance economy forward from a policy standpoint and how to finance a small business. “Voicing our needs and concerns directly to policymakers and other experts is a critical step in getting our nation’s leaders to listen to the small business community. I am honored to speak at this year’s Summit and will proudly bring the Bay Area’s small business concerns to the table to advocate on behalf of our hardworking entrepreneurs and innovators.”
Connect with Vaneese on Facebook!
Connect with Vaneese on Twitter!
- RT @FenwickWest : Great to see a full house for today's fireside chat with Fenwick partner Gordy Davidson and @Accompany CEO @_amychang . @wt … 2 days ago
- RT @TriNet : Breakout session: Why is team building everything? @wtrmrk entrepreneur conference #EC2017 #tech #smbs https://t.co/hgNUxLHBxO 2 days ago
- RT @donnaflores49 : @LiquidCourage_C @AnneCocquyt @getguided @RoshellRinkins @BoldnessCoach @wtrmrk Thank you and it was great meeting you! 3 days ago
- RT @ChristineinPA : And the winner is: Vivienne HsuFounder and CEO, LENDonate @HsuVivienne @wtrmrk #EC2017 https://t.co/iDnwwyIfH2 3 days ago
- @AnneCocquyt says “Live your dreams not someone else’s @wtrmrk #EC2017 #BOLDBIGBAD https://t.co/1SO1Xh7RMp 3 days ago