In the Press
Vaneese Johnson selected to be a panelist at the Small Business Leadership Summit in Washington D.C. is one of more than 150 small business leaders from across the country invited to discuss the most pressing issues facing small businesses; opportunity to talk with elected officials and members of the Obama Administration about policies to bolster small business.
“Being chosen to speak at this year’s Summit allows me a unique opportunity to discuss important issues facing small business owners and other entrepreneurs today,” said Vaneese Johnson. Ms. Johnson will speak on a panel focusing on the opportunities and challenges faced by freelancers including growth strategies for freelancers, how to move the freelance economy forward from a policy standpoint and how to finance a small business. “Voicing our needs and concerns directly to policymakers and other experts is a critical step in getting our nation’s leaders to listen to the small business community. I am honored to speak at this year’s Summit and will proudly bring the Bay Area’s small business concerns to the table to advocate on behalf of our hardworking entrepreneurs and innovators.”
Connect with Vaneese on Facebook!
Connect with Vaneese on Twitter!
- RT @SharRonJamison : We all need people to hear our stories; it helps with helping. However, some people don’t have the spiritual maturity t… 1 day ago
- RT @RMSI : #SundayFunday: @RiggersLoftWine Oyster Sunday, 1-4pm. #oysters, #wine & fabulous views of the Bay #RichmondCA https://t.co/Hk6qTk… 1 day ago
- RT @MysteryBaer : I don't remember who it was that made the connection, but now @eveewing and I are plotting a Board Games for Black Folks e… 1 day ago
- RT @BOLDBIGBAD : Come out to eat, dance and be merry in Richmond! See you there! https://t.co/vyAvwcOZN9 1 day ago
- RT @mefeater : RIP to civil rights activist and comedian Dick Gregory 🖤 https://t.co/lPxqHVpUDK 3 days ago