Do you remember, in the beginning of your relationship, how you loved being together, how your eyes would light up at the thought of the new activities and adventures you would have, how you would say “thank you” when people said the two of you do so well together, and how you felt so […]
For the past several years, William Arruda, personal brand guru and Founder of 360 Reach, has delivered his top personal branding trends for savvy professionals who want to be on brand point in their career endeavors. This list is good to help you assess your current brand and create a branding strategy that will help […]
Let’s face it; social media has infiltrated our professional lives at warp speed. To top it off, professional networking sites like LinkedIn almost insist that we use our profile site as a primary branding tool to attract and grow rich networks. Here are some tips to help you increase your digital presence and curate content […]
Have you ever introduced yourself at an event first by your name, then your company’s name and finally your job title? You proceed to talk about “the company” and all it attributes. Every now and then you throw something in about the tasks you perform. You have taken on the role of the company’s […]
If you saw Madonna’s last Super Bowl performance then you understand why she is the queen of pop music. Her career has spanned generations and she continues to be innovative and stay on top of her game. As a professional person, you have to think of ways to stay on top of your game and […]
I was recently facilitating a career class to professionals just entering into their career change phase. Some had been laid off, others voluntarily left and some were seeking a career change! During the break, Carl approached me with a troubling dilemma. Before I tell you the dilemma, let me tell you about Carl’s professional background. […]
Connect with Vaneese on Facebook!
Connect with Vaneese on Twitter!
- Hug: to hold someone close to your body with your arms, usually to show that you like, love or VALUE them❣️ Sometim… https://t.co/nnQ1dInAME 2 days ago
- I used to think that saying “what I WAS going to Do” was enough. Why? It was trendy 🤓. It was safer to SAY IT versu… https://t.co/wkaI26jdTo 1 week ago
- CONGRATS to the #SummerIntern at BART! It was an honor to work with the Interns on #presentationskills and how to b… https://t.co/TsiTRtUg41 2 weeks ago
- https://t.co/wWhBy7iire 2 weeks ago
- RT @loafocus : The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve… 3 weeks ago