Do you remember, in the beginning of your relationship, how you loved being together, how your eyes would light up at the thought of the new activities and adventures you would have, how you would say “thank you” when people said the two of you do so well together, and how you felt so […]
Help! I need a Career Re-Do! Have you ever wanted to get a “re-do” in your career? Maybe you took the wrong job. Perhaps you are in a career that someone else said you should be in or you hate your current role. Well, guess what you can have? A career re-do! Here are […]
Is the thought of making a career change frightening to you? If you have been working at your current job for the past 10+ years you are probably questioning if making a career change is the right thing to do at this point. It can be scary to take such a big step when you […]
Connect with Vaneese on Facebook!
Connect with Vaneese on Twitter!
- Hug: to hold someone close to your body with your arms, usually to show that you like, love or VALUE them❣️ Sometim… https://t.co/nnQ1dInAME 2 days ago
- I used to think that saying “what I WAS going to Do” was enough. Why? It was trendy 🤓. It was safer to SAY IT versu… https://t.co/wkaI26jdTo 1 week ago
- CONGRATS to the #SummerIntern at BART! It was an honor to work with the Interns on #presentationskills and how to b… https://t.co/TsiTRtUg41 2 weeks ago
- https://t.co/wWhBy7iire 2 weeks ago
- RT @loafocus : The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve… 3 weeks ago